The official student newspaper of GWUOHS

GW Chronicle of the Yawp

GW Chronicle of the Yawp

GW Chronicle of the Yawp

Student Directory Sign-Ups Close Tomorrow

Tima Miroshichencko from Pexels
The last day to sign up for the schoolwide student directory is Friday, February 16 at 11:59 p.m. EST.

The student directory is a document that allows you to find other students near you so you can meet each other. The directory has the students separated by grade.

“Students use it to reach out to other students to meet up or even if they want to Skype about a class or anything like that,” science teacher Whitney Keaton, who facilitates the directory, explained.

When submitting for the student directory, you need your parent’s permission, school email, and the optional information of your personal email, address, and phone number.

“You do not need to sign up if you don’t want to be a part of it,” said Keaton.

The last day to sign up for the student directory is tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. EST.

The link to sign up is: https://forms.gle/gPbHPL6LBb9ocKu1A.

Donate to GW Chronicle of the Yawp

Your donation will support the student journalists of George Washington University Online High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.